WARREN, MN (trfnews.i234.me) Multiple fire crews have been battling a house fire in brutal cold, 6 miles north of Warren, Minnesota on this Sunday. A family member tells TRF News that everyone got out safely. Firefighters from 5 surrounding communities have been battling the fire.
A fire broke out in a home in northwest Minnesota, specifically in Marshall County, about six miles north of Warren, along Highway 75. At 12:30 pm, the house was still emitting smoke, and it appeared to be a total loss. The cause of the fire is unknown, and the fire marshal has been called. All family members were safely evacuated before the fire spread. The Argyle Fire Department is leading the firefighting efforts, with the support of four other fire departments from Alvaredo, Viking, Warren, and Stephen. The weather conditions were extremely challenging for the firefighters, with temperatures dropping to minus four degrees and minus 20 below wind chill.
– A fire broke out in a home in northwest Minnesota, near Warren, along Highway 75.
– The house is a total loss, and the cause of the fire is unknown.
– All family members were safely evacuated.
– The firefighting efforts are being led by the Argyle Fire Department, with the support of four other fire departments.
– The weather conditions were extremely challenging for the firefighters.