BEMIDJI, MN (trfnews.i234.me) The mother of Bemidji bank robbery suspect, Jesse Knight confirms with TRF News that he passed away from his suicide injuries.
– Jesse Knight, a suspect in a bank robbery in Bemidji, has passed away from injuries due to suicide.
– He was being held at the Beltrami County Jail in Bemidji at the time.
– Knight was taken to a Fargo hospital after an unknown medical emergency and suicide attempt while in custody.
– He hung himself the morning after he was arrested.
– The Minnesota BCA is investigating the incident.
– Knight’s mother, D Gray, confirmed his passing at the hospital.
– No further details were provided.
Jesse Knight, the suspect in the robbery of Wells Fargo Bank in Bemidji, has died due to suicide, as confirmed by his mother D. Gray. Knight was being held at the Beltrami County Jail when he attempted suicide and was later taken to a hospital in Fargo where he passed away. The Minnesota BCA is investigating the incident.
– Jesse Knight, suspected in bank robbery, has died due to suicide
– Knight was being held at Beltrami County Jail when he attempted suicide
– Minnesota BCA is investigating the incident