LAKE OF THE WOODS, MN (Page1Publicatiions.com) A family of 5 survived a carbon monoxide poisoning incident on Lake of the Woods. – A family from Big Lake was rescued after experiencing carbon monoxide poisoning in a fish house on Lake of the Woods. – Two adults and three children, one an infant, were exhibiting signs… Continue reading Family Of Five Survives Carbon Monoxide Poisoning On Lake Of The Woods
MOORHEAD, MN (trfnews.i234.me) Multiple people were found dead inside a Moorhead home Saturday night. At this point, police have not released the number of people or exact cause of death. Police say there were no signs of violence.