PENNINGTON COUNTY, MN (trfnews.i234.me) We have an update regarding the search for Eric Reinbold. He’s the suspect in a murder investigation southeast of Thief River Falls, Minnesota. As of this Sunday morning, he remains at large as authorities investigated suspicious activity on a trail camera in the region.
– Eric Reinbold is still at large as of Sunday morning in northwest Minnesota
– Sheriff Ray Kuznet is calling it a homicide investigation, but no further information has been released
– A family member confirmed that the children are okay, but Reinbold’s wife is missing
– The BCA truck was seen at a farmstead and an extensive search was conducted on Friday
– On Saturday, there was a tip of suspicious activity on a trail camera, but nothing came out of it
– Reinbold was previously sentenced to 5 years in prison for possessing and/or making pipe bombs and had a theory about starting a second revolution in America
– There are mental health issues involved in the case
– If anyone sees Reinbold, they should not approach him and call 911 immediately.
Eric Reinbold, who was sentenced to five years in prison for possessing and/or making pipe bombs, is currently at large in northwest Minnesota after an extensive search by police and sheriff’s deputies. The search is being treated as a homicide investigation, though no further details have been released. Reinbold was believed to be staying in a camper on a farmstead on Friday, and an extensive search was conducted in the area on Saturday. Law enforcement received a tip about suspicious activity on a trail camera in the region, but nothing came of it. Reinbold’s family has no idea where he could be and posted on Facebook asking for his capture. Reinbold has a history of mental health issues and a convoluted theory of starting a second revolution in America. Law enforcement has advised the public not to approach him if seen and to call 911 immediately.