BEMIDJI, MN (trfnews.i234.me) A review of recent felony level charges in Beltrami County, Minnesota.
– Adam M Barrick charged with felony domestic assault in Beltrami County
– Barrick threw a picture frame at a female victim, causing a laceration on her forehead
– Barrick has previous convictions for domestic assault
– Richard W laroque charged with felony harassment
– Laroque kicked in a female victim’s door and began arguing with her
– Daniel F NATO Jr charged with felony assault and misdemeanor domestic assault
– NATO allegedly punched a female victim in the face and threw her over a couch, causing her to lose consciousness
– All incidents took place in Bemidji, Minnesota
Three men from different parts of Minnesota have been charged with domestic assault, harassment, and assault, respectively. Adam M Barrick, 41, was charged with felony domestic assault after allegedly throwing a picture frame at his partner, causing a laceration on her forehead. He has previous convictions for domestic assault. Richard W Laroque, 39, was charged with felony harassment after allegedly breaking into a woman’s home, yelling at her while she was in the shower, and kicking in her door. Daniel F NATO Jr, 24, was charged with felony assault and misdemeanor domestic assault after reportedly punching his partner in the face and throwing her over a couch, causing her to lose consciousness. Bemidji police and Beltrami County deputies responded to the incidents and made the arrests. Domestic violence remains a significant problem across the US, with the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence estimating that one in four women and one in nine men experience severe physical violence from an intimate partner in their lifetime.