GOODHUE COUNTY, Minn. (trfnews.i234.me) The search persists for Brad Nagel from Red Wing, as authorities announced on Wednesday that his truck was discovered submerged in the Mississippi River.
- Last Contact: Nagel’s family last communicated with him on the night of Wednesday, Nov. 15. Concerns arose when he failed to attend a work commitment.
- Last Known Location: Investigators determined the last contact with Nagel was at 11:30 p.m. on that day. Through receipts, eyewitness accounts, and surveillance video, his last believed location was in Red Wing at 7:40 a.m. on Nov. 16, walking alone down a street.
- Current Status: Since then, Nagel has neither been seen nor heard from and calls to his phone go straight to voicemail, as confirmed by the Goodhue County Sheriff’s Office.
- Description: The 57-year-old outdoorsman was initially thought to have traveled anywhere in Minnesota or beyond. Early reports suggested he might be in the area of Diamond Bluff-Hager City, WI. However, on Nov. 19, Nagel’s 2005 Chevy Colorado pickup was found in the Wisconsin back channel of the Mississippi River.
- Uncertain Timeline: Authorities are uncertain about when the pickup entered the water. Over Thanksgiving weekend, Goodhue County officials announced a search of the area surrounding the vehicle location.
- Appeal for Information: Brad Nagel is 57 years old, 5 feet 6 inches tall, 180 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes, wearing glasses. Anyone with information is urged to call 911 or contact the Goodhue County Sheriff’s Office at 651-385-3155.
- Community Involvement: The Goodhue County Sheriff’s Office actively updates the case on Facebook, where residents are contributing by examining their own security camera footage.