A fire call came in June 21 at 8:45 a.m. to West 4th Street by Holiday Gas Station for a wire hanging down from a pole. They investigated and found the wind blew a power cable down.

A fire call came in June 21 at 12:10 p.m. to the 1000 block of Alexander Street for a reported broken carbon monoxide detector due to old age. They assisted the homeowner with replacement.

A fire call came in June 21 at 3:39 p.m. to the 100 block of 5th Ave N for smoke in house from the microwave due to burnt food. They ventilated the home.

A fire call came in June 22 at 2:22 p.m. to the 1200 block of Birch Street for a gas smell in an apartment. They investigated with the gas monitor and found an issue with their stove and broken gas valve. They helped Great Plains Natural Gas Company make the scene safe and turned back over to resident.

A fire call came in June 22 at 5:07 p.m. to the Red Lake River for a police assist. They surveyed the area and nothing was found.

A fire call came in June 23 at 10:45 p.m. to the 100 block of Gretchen Lane and 200 block of Wilson Ave for smoke and smell of smoke. They found an unattended fire in a backyard and tried to contact the homeowner.

A fire call came in June 24 at 7:34 p.m. to the 500 block of Holly Ave for a two-vehicle accident. They assisted law enforcement and contacted a tow truck.

A fire call came in June 25 at 10:49 a.m. to the Cobblestone Hotel for an alarm activation caused by issues with a panel. They turned it over to staff.

A fire call came in June 25 at 1:25 p.m. to the 300 block of Spendley for a tree that had fallen onto a neighbor’s garage. They responded and after surveying the area turned the scene over to the homeowner.

A fire call came in June 26 at 9:11 p.m. to Oak Court Apartments for an elevator alarm. They found the elevator was stuck with no one inside. They reset the panel and notified staff.

A fire call came in June 27 at 1:03 p.m. to Washington Elementary for an alarm caused by an unreported fire drill.

A fire call came in July 1 at 1:59 p.m. to RiverView Health for an alarm activation caused by a troubled panel. They investigated and turned over to staff.

A fire call came in July 2 at 7:41 p.m. to Oak Court Apartments for a carbon monoxide detector. They found it was out of date and replaced.