Inter-County Nursing and Pennington County Emergency Management combined overnight to send an alert due to an increase in Covid-19 cases in Pennington County.
The increase in cases has caused Public Health to release a special message for bars and restaurants that includes a few reminders to help slow the spread.
- Allowing for social distancing
- Following capacity requirements
- Screen employees for symptoms
- Make sure employees wear masks that fit their faces correctly and….
- Patrons wearing masks when entering and leaving
Public Health in Pennington County asks that we all work together as a community to help curb this current upward trend of cases.