REYNOLDS, ND (trfnews.i234.me) Traffic is rolling again on Interstate 29, following a major backup in the northbound lane near Reynolds, North Dakota on Friday morning.
• Semi jack-knifed on I-29 near Reynolds, ND
• 16 miles south of Grand Forks
• The northbound lane was blocked for 45 minutes
• Traffic now moving again
• Slippery driving conditions
• Photo shared by Tim Perkins
• Drive carefully
• Reported by Tom Berg for trfnews.i234.me
A semi-truck jackknifed across the northbound lane of I29 near Reynolds, North Dakota causing traffic delays. A photo taken by a bystander shows cars stuck on the road for about 45 minutes before the semi-truck was moved and traffic resumed. Slippery driving conditions were noted and drivers were advised to be cautious while driving.
– Semi-truck jackknifed on I29 near Reynolds, North Dakota causing traffic delays
– The bystander reported being stuck on the road for 45 minutes
– The Semi-truck was moved and traffic resumed
– Slippery driving conditions were noted and drivers were advised to be cautious