GRAND FORKS, ND (trfnews.i234.me) A pickup was hit by an Amtrak train at a crossing near Grand Forks Thursday morning. A Highway Patrolman tells TRF News it’s believed the 2 people in the pickup suffered minor injuries.
• A train hit a pickup truck in Grand Forks County
• The incident happened around 7:20 am
• The location of the incident was about a mile south of 32nd Avenue and west of Interstate 29
• Two people suffered minor injuries
• The Amtrak train stopped on the tracks
• The crossing had no rail arms
• The North Dakota Highway Patrol is investigating
A train hit a pickup truck in Grand Forks County on a Thursday morning at approximately 7:20 a.m. The incident occurred about a mile south of 32nd Avenue and west of Interstate 29. Two people suffered minor injuries and were taken to the hospital. The Amtrak train stopped on the tracks after the collision. The crossing did not have any rail arms. The North Dakota highway patrol is investigating the incident and will release further information as it becomes available.
– Train collides with a pickup truck in Grand Forks County
– Two people suffered minor injuries
– Amtrak train stopped on tracks
– Crossing did not have rail arms
– North Dakota highway patrol investigating the incident