JAMESTOWN, ND (trfnews.i234.me) Jim and Candy Unruh have given a $15-million donation to the University of Jamestown to start a new program regarding character and leadership.
– Jim and Candy Unruh donated $15 million to the University of Jamestown
– It is the largest gift ever to private education in North Dakota
– The money will be used for the renovation of the Voorhees Chapel- The donation will also fund the construction of a new connecting building
– The new building will house a new program – the School of Leadership and Character- Unruh is a founding owner of Alerian Capital, a private equity and management firm
– Unruh and Candy are both passionate about the importance of leadership and character in successful leadership
– The donation will help kick off efforts to promote leadership and character at the university.
Jim and Candy Unruh have donated $15m to the University of Jamestown in North Dakota, the largest gift ever given to private education in the state. The money will be used to renovate the Voorhees Chapel and construct a new building to house the School of Leadership and Character. Both Unruhs are founders of Alerian Capital, a private equity and management firm. Speaking at the donation ceremony, Jim Unruh said that he and his wife are “very concerned and interested in this area of leadership and the character that [is an] essential element in successful leadership”. He added that “examples of the absence of character and leadership” are seen every day and that it was an “honor” to make the contribution to the university. The donation will also help launch a new program at the university focused on leadership and character.
– Jim and Candy Unruh donate $15m to the University of Jamestown in North Dakota
– The money will be used to renovate the Voorhees Chapel and create a new building for the School of Leadership and Character- The Unruhs are founders of private equity and management firm Alerian Capital
– Jim Unruh says he and his wife are passionate about leadership and character, which are essential elements of successful leadership.